There is no such functionality in Plesk at the moment to install java application in root directory.
As a workaround, for Windows this is possible to make JAVA application available by
http://example.com URL, using IIS rewrite rules.
Add the following directives to website's
web.config file in
<rule name="java app rewrite rule" enabled="true">
<match url="^" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="http://example.com/java_app" />
If you have an existing web.config file:
- Ensure you have sections (i.e. opening and closing tags) for:
- system.webServer (which contains rewrite)
- rewrite (which contains rules)
- rules (which contains one or more rule sections)
- Insert any of those sections that do not exist.
- Insert the entire rule section, including match, conditions, and action, inside the rules section.